> I sure don't want to sound ungrateful to you Daniel, or to Nick Trout
> for your posts and the work you are doing, but I, for one,
> would really
> like to see this whole dynamic library thing available for
> the Windoze

>From loadlib that I am referring to
http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~rborges/loadlib/ :-

"It was tested on AIX 3/4, Linux, IRIX 5, SunOS 4/5, Windows 95/NT.
It was not tested for HP-UX and Next."

I use Win2k but all work I do for Lua I try hard to keep cross platform. The
authors have worked hard to maintain portability through ANSI compliance and
a lot of the libs are developed on *nix but fully portable.

Nick