Nick Trout wrote:

> Ah. Yes. The [Doris] source is available from CVS. I did have
> some driver issues with win2k and my Voodoo3 card and GLUT.

Ah, so *you're* the author. You've no doubt figured that it's my request on
the "Support Request" page at SourceForge.

> gllua is probably your best bet.

If I can get it to compile, or get a precompiled binary (*hint*)

> Or Yindo.

I just took a look at it. It appeared to install correctly, but refused to
run an application I downloaded, complaining it couldn't find a DLL that was
in Windows\System. Go figure. I tried a web-based application and it locked
up my browser. Finally, I when I went to uninstall it, there was no
mechanisms available - I had to clean it out by hand. The fact that seems to
reports back to home base doesn't fill me with warm fuzzies, either.

Given that Yindo appears to be built with mostly free components, it seems
odd that no one has put together a free Lua game distro - OpenGL, Glut,
OpenAl, etc.

Then again, this is coming from someone who can't even build a simple
makefile. :-)

Time to get my hour of sleep...

-- David Cuny