> > > If so, I suggest you take a pre-compiled version of Lua.
> >
> > I've grabbed them, but I'd like to play with the OpenGL
> stuff. I didn't
> see
> > any precompiled binary for that, except for perhaps Yindo.
>
> Well, there is Doris (http://lua-users.org/wiki/DorisViewer),
> but I don't
> see a binary for this. Not even the source, as announced :-(
> Nick probably got
> too busy for other things.

Ah. Yes. The source is available from CVS. I did have some driver issues
with win2k and my Voodoo3 card and GLUT. I've now got a GeForce3 and I still
get occasional problem on exiting GL applications (anyone else had this?).
Think its a GLUT issue and I've wasted too much time on it already. Anyway.
I should really add some binaries and tarballs to the project. But
unfortunately, unlike the Rolling Stones, time is not on my side. Will try
and knock it into shape soon.

gllua is probably your best bet. Or Yindo.