Terry Bayne wrote:
> >The reason I say this is that Mark created a windows binary of IUPLua and has
> >been kind enough to let me play with it for the last few days.  I have been
> >writing a small app using it, and, so far, I don't miss wxLua at all.
> I'll bite.  How do we get a copy of this most wonderful piece of software?

You can find an alpha version of the IUPLUA 4.0 binary at:

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~mark/iuplua4

IUP's manual:
http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup

I have compiled it already with LuaSocket and LuaSQL. The final release
should come together with IUP 1.9.0.

Have fun!
Mark

--
|\/|ark Stroetzel Glasberg
mark@tecgraf.puc-rio.br

Computer Engineer

Tecgraf/PUC-Rio
Rua Marques de Sao Vicente, 225 - Predio ITS
Gavea - Rio de Janeiro - RJ cep. 22453-900
Fone: 21 512-5984
Fax:  21 259-2232