I'm incorporating Lua into a Windows multimedia authoring application.  Soon, I will need to write
end-user documentation for the language.  Lua's manual is geared towards programmers, describing
the syntax in BNF, and making references to the C API throughout.

I was wondering if (a) it would be OK to borrow heavily from this manual in the creation of my own
and (b) if someone has already created an end-user friendly version of the Lua manual.

Cheers,
Eric