> wxLua is a blending of the wxWindows GUI classes and the Lua programming
> language.
> This allows you to create GUI applications in LUA.

Hi Paul, that is brilliant. I've been thinking about doing that for while but
its quite a big job. Looks like you've done a very tidy job on the binding. I
was just wondering why you chose to write your own custom binder rather than
use SWIG (I think there are SWIG bindings for wxPython as Robin Dunn's notes
are in the Python SWIG binding generator!), or use toLua. Perhaps your binding
generator could be abstracted and used as a stand alone tool?

Regards,
Nick