On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Curt Carpenter wrote:

> I'm sorry you are annoyed with html mail. Perhaps surprisingly, those
> of us who use html do so not because we are not clever enough to
> configure our mail clients otherwise, but because we actually prefer
> it.

Please don't get me wrong. I didn't want to say that you or anyone else
someone is not clever. On the contrary, I believe that being this a
technical list, posting instructions abou how to configure Outlook, for
example, would be unnecessary.

> I'm hitting the Send button somewhat reluctantly and apologetically,
> as I recognize this is off topic.

Don't worry, man. I will not start a flame war just because you prefer
mail in HTML.

Cheers

--
Prof. Carlos A. M. dos Santos     http://www.urisan.tche.br/~casantos
    Universidade Regional Integrada do Alto Uruguai e das Missões