I am interested in providing support for scripted sprite behaviors in a game
I'm writing in C. This is my first time ever providing support for a
scripted language in a program I've written, and Lua seems that it will suit
my purposes very well. I have made my way through "Programming in Lua," the
text that is available from the Lua home page, but this book is only a draft
and the section on the C API is incomplete. I am looking for another
resource that will help me along these lines. I am a complete Lua newbie,
aside from the few days' experience I have had with this book.

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim Conkling