Regarding wiki's, Nick Trout wrote:
> Could we just settle on one? The Lua community is quite small so I think
it
> would be beneficial for us all just to use one site. If they are both free
> then thats not an issue. They both seem to have the same features. I've
had
> no problem with the Swiki reliability, sorry havent used the other. I
think
> the swiki one was set up first and has more people registered (ie. 4 to 2
> :-D) ?

Swiki.net has always had reliability problems.  At one point it was down for
several days and I was ready to move the content to mini.net.  But since
that long outage reliability has improved.

The main advantage of Swiki.net is that it supports file uploads, which is a
help to casual net users who don't have online storage.  The main advantage
to mini.net is stability, as Jean-Claude backs it.  Swiki.net is a free
service by a for-profit company, and could disappear without notice.

Jean-Claude and I have discussed some upgrades to the mini.net wiki,
including addition of a file area.  Until that is worked out, we'll have to
continue with two wiki's.  I don't think it's so difficult to move the
content later on, so I recommend to use whichever feels comfortable.

-John