Nick Trout <nick@videosystem.co.uk> wrote:

>From: Philippe Lhoste
>>>Until now, I have a hard time to find some Lua scripts on the Web, at
>least outside of TecGraf.
>
>You could put them here: http://lua.swiki.net/6
>
>There is no point everyone setting up Lua resources. We should all just
>contribute to the Lua Wiki! :-)

There is a second Lua wiki at http://mini.net/cgi-bin/lua/ ... I don't
want to downplay the fine Swiki you mentioned, but I've had lots of
trouble reaching it over the past months.  Including a few minutes ago.

You are (everyone is) welcome to use the mini.net wiki for sharing ideas
and code - it was modeled after the very active Tcl'ers Wiki (http://
mini.net/tcl/), both are part of my very long-term commitment to support
valuable open source activities.

Then again, if everyone feels that the swiki is preferable, that's
absolutely fine with me as well.  I have no interest in competing whatsoever.

FWIW, the mini.net wiki already has some Lua sample code.

-jcw