>>http://mini.net/tcl/), both are part of my very long-term commitment to
support
valuable open source activities.
Then again, if everyone feels that the swiki is preferable, that's
absolutely fine with me as well.  I have no interest in competing
whatsoever.
FWIW, the mini.net wiki already has some Lua sample code.

Could we just settle on one? The Lua community is quite small so I think it
would be beneficial for us all just to use one site. If they are both free
then thats not an issue. They both seem to have the same features. I've had
no problem with the Swiki reliability, sorry havent used the other. I think
the swiki one was set up first and has more people registered (ie. 4 to 2
:-D) ?