    Have a look at www.paypal.com

    I don't know if I'd trust them with thousands of dollars, but they could
be perfect for T-Shirt sales.  Also, they had a scheme of opening your
account with $10 in it if another paypal user recommended the service,
and they'd pay the existing user $10 too.  If they're still doing that then
paypal might subsidise all of our T-Shirts. hehehe