>I am quite flattered at being included in this paper... I didn't know that
>Grim Fandango was the first game you knew to be using Lua!

Thanks for using Lua in Grim Fandango and helping Lua to be known in the
game community. And thanks for the details on how you spread the word on Lua.

We have this problem: we *feel* that Lua is being used in many places
but we don't *know* any other than the 50 or so listed in our site.

Is it just a feeling or what? How widely would you say that Lua is used?
--lhf