On 11 Apr 2001, at 23:39, Stephen Adam wrote:
>     Oh... hehehe... I should read the messages here more carefully
> before I delete them!  Moonlight DOES ring a bell... Thanks :))

You're welcome.
I can relate to that - if you're getting half as much spam as I do,
you're probably spending an inordinate amount of time waddling
through endless reams of spam, spam, spam, bacon & spam...
Sometimes stuff that deserved more attention ends up going down
the sink with it.
Have a nice day,
Ken

Kenneth Rochel de Camargo, Jr. MD PhD
Associate Professor - Social Medicine Institute
Rio de Janeiro State U. - Brazil
e-mail: kenneth@uerj.br
http://members.xoom.com/kencamargo/
PGP Public key available in the homepage