Unfortunately there is no fool-proof method (that I know of) to convert a C
header file to a Pascal import unit.  There is Dr Bob's headconv utility
that does a good job of most of the conversion, but it still needs to be
fixed up by hand to work properly.  Lua needs to be compiled into a DLL and
the Pascal import unit links to that DLL.

Hmm...  I wonder if C++ Builder could be used to generate an object file
that Delphi could possibly use...

Steve 'Sly' Williams - Code Monkey - http://www.kromestudios.com

> >Delphi is Pascal, not C. The header files need to be rewritten using
> >pascal syntax.
>
> I know that Delphi is Pascal, not C. I only meant that I understand that
you
> need to compile Lua in a certain fashion so that it can be linked with
Delphi