>Delphi is Pascal, not C. The header files need to be rewritten using
>pascal syntax.

I know that Delphi is Pascal, not C. I only meant that I understand that you
need to compile Lua in a certain fashion so that it can be linked with Delphi
programs; this is what those macros should allow you to do easily.
On the other hand, I see now that perhaps you need also a lua.inc or something,
with Pascal declarations of the Lua functions. And this we don't have.
If someone could send me such a file I could add it to the distribution or
add a script to created them from the C include files.
--lhf