On Fri 16 Mar, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> I'm awfully sorry about this. I've already complained formally to them and
> they assured me that this will not happen again.

Don't worry. I once had someone from a graphics design company
send me 4 identical 1.5Mb files that I could not read, when they had
been asked to send me their logo (a 12K gif!) by the people
for whom I was constructing a web site. I presumed that
it was an incompetent secretary but it turned out to be the boss,
and he could not understand why I was so intemperate in my
reply!
Perhaps we should have driving tests for net users, same as for
the roads? At least you can see whom you are running over on
the road.
--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wraith.u-net.com) or (gavinw@sussex.ac.uk)
Home page: http://www.wraith.u-net.com/