Hi.

--- In lua-l@egroups.com, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@i...> wrote:
> Coroutines is in our wish-list for Lua 4.1. Because there is no
ANSI way to
> implement them, we will not put them inside Lua, but we want to
make very
> easy to implement them outside Lua. We are planning to add built-in
support
> for multiple Lua stacks, so you will not have to worry about the GC
> collecting things from suspended threads.

Ok, this makes me wonder. If i create different lua_State for threads
(only building the thread specific section of each) and attach them
to a global state before executing them, is there an issue with the
GC cleaning up stuff it shouldn't from the inactive threads?

If so, is there a way around that?

Sebastien St-Laurent
Software Engineer, Z-Axis ltd.
sebby@z-axis.com