  Hi, everybody,

 I have some questions about LuaOrb. The standard
distribution package seems to miss some files.

 A class LuaOrbCfg is declared in lo_cfg.h, but
it does not seem to be implemented in any of the
files in the package. The class LuaOrbCfg is
intensively used in other classes (files).

 A header file luaorb.h is needed but not included
in the package. The luaorb.cpp exists though. I
created luaorb.h which simply declares what is
implemented in luaorb.cpp. I hope I did not miss
anything. (Did I?)

 Any help is greatly appreciated!

                                    Stan