I had  a look at the  portuguese  pages, it  has really nice concepts,
especially the  lua binding is cool.   We possibly  could wait for it.
The  drawback possibly is  that on UNIX, it relies  on Motif, which is
not that portable. Did  you try LessTif, and are  there ports to gtk ?

Yes, we have tried LessTif and it works (at least in some cases).
Up to now, there is not any port to gtk.

Will there be an  OpenGL widget ?

There is an OpenGL widget, called IupGLCanvas.

Regards,
Renato Cerqueira