Here is a nice Lua icon for Windows, drawn by hand by Markus Gritsch.
It'll probably be part of the main distribution, but in the meantime, enjoy.
(I wonder how many people in this list really use Windows...)
--lhf

>From gritsch@iue.tuwien.ac.at  Mon Jul 31 05:35:18 2000

Hi Folks!

As an attachment you can find an icon which I have drawn. It is not
just a downscaled version of the Lua logo, but instead drawn pixel by
pixel to achieve a quite good result. On my machine I have associated
it with files with .lua extension. Maybe you find it useful.

Kind regards,
Markus