Hi

> We want to have as many entries as possible in our projets page
> but our impression is that there are many more uses of Lua around
> that we don't know about.
> Please, send your entries! Use the form at ...
What kind of project do you mean ?
For example, my project isn't really "serious" for the time being, I
use Lua because I like it and only in my spare time for personal
purpose, my Lua version works only in DOS and Nokia 9110 Communicator,
it haven't a documentation yet and I don't know if I'll make it public.
Do you think that I should send my entry ?

Bye
Mauro