We want to have as many entries as possible in our projets page
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/uses.html
but our impression is that there are many more uses of Lua around that
we don't know about.

Please, send your entries! Use the form at
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/uses-form.html
It'll only take a couple of minutes.

Also, if you know someone that uses Lua but is not in the mailing list,
please pass this request along or let us know and we'll contact them directly.

It will be much easier to support Lua if we can show our sponsors that
Lua is widely used. So, we need all the info we can get.

Thanks.
--lhf