>From lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br  Thu Jun  1 15:47:06 2000
>From: "Martin Dvorak" <mdvorak@ninell.cz>

>Or am I wrong? Does anybody know about some way to reuse Lua's parser?
>Or do you think it would be better to write new parser just for the editor?

Do you need a full parser for your editor, or just a lexer?
It's not difficult to re-use Lua's lexer. I can send you code for that.

On the other hand, I've been toying with the idea of writing a Lua parser
in Lua, which would create a tree representation of the program, so if there's
really enough demand, I can take that again.
--lhf