That seems like a solution. The problem is I need to be able to modify
the tree dynamically as the user modifies the source code. If I worked
at the bytecode level, I would have to recompile the script each time
user types new character which would be very very slow. Also
at the time when the code is corrupted (because user is just typing
e.g. new line of code), it wouldn't compile at all. That is why I need
to get the output already from the parser - at least to be able to
ignore lines of code which are corrupted.

Martin