On 6/2/00, 4:00:13 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote regarding Re: parser:

> On the other hand, I've been toying with the idea of writing a Lua
parser
> in Lua, which would create a tree representation of the program, so if
there's
> really enough demand, I can take that again.

I think that's an excellent idea, or perhaps making the c-lexer
available throught callbacks. I'm considering writing a
lua-preprocesser which would be able to extend the grammar, and then
this would be an excellent tool. (And I don't have to write the lexer
myself ;-) )

-- Nils