Hello,
using ToLua I can inherit a 'scripted class' from a native class (C++)
and add functionality throught virtual functions. This works fine if
the whole implementation is written in Lua, but for example I want to
use my C++ coded event-queue, but be able to specify Lua-events. A
event is defined something like:

class Event
{
	public:
		virtual void Execute() {}
};

Where the eventqueue will call the 'Execute' method for the events,
from C++. Say I derive a LuaEvent using ToLua. Calling
LuaEvent::Execute() from within Lua, would first call the scripted
method, and then (optionally) the C++ function throught virtual
inheritance, however, if I pass a pointer of the event to the event
queue only the C++ Event::Execute() method would be called (of
course).

My question is, is there a simple way of automating a callback wrapper
(C++->Lua) that can provide this functionality, or do I have to do it
manually for every class?

-- Nils