Although "gl" and "glu" are fine, there seems to be a problem with the
"glut" wrapping in gllua.  It's using user defined types for GLdouble,
etc.  So when I try to call a function like

  glutWireSphere(5,10,10)

I get an error message about incorrect argument types.  I'm assuming in
the OpenGL headers GLdouble is typedef'd to double and so should be
mapped to Lua's number type.

Did this happen because gllua was constructed using an old version of
tolua?  Anyone out there actively using gllua?