Hi Dave,

   It's not an IDE, really, but once I get a minimal version of the Lua
   Win32 windowing API i'm working on up and running, i'm going to have a
   small interactive dialog that allows Lua statements to be entered
   dynamically and fed to the windowing-enabled intepreter.

   BTW, for writing extensions in general, anyone who isn't already
   doing so should check out tolua -- its C++ binding facilities are
   quite nice.

_Ken