>   I've been trying to port the basic Lua library to Windows CE and have
>   run into several problems(most related to the amazing fact that
>   the Windows CE C compiler doesn't have stdio.h).

I've ported Lua to Windows CE 2.0 by writing my own very minimal version
of C standard I/O (based on some Microsoft sampel code for a text window).
I think later versions of CE have better support for the standard C
library (and a console mode).

Would you like me to email you a copy of the Windows CE Lua source code?

It works but I've never tidied it up as much as I wanted too!

I've also added some support for serial ports on Windows (including
Windows CE).

Julian