>         This was my last update (october, 1998).  Did you checked it?
> I didn't tested it very much...  And it seemed to me that no one was
> really using the tool.
>
>         Please, send me all bugs you find, ok?
>                 Tomas

Well I have pretty much rewritten it at this point. These are the problems I
have found so far:

- (This is actual a lua thing) The lua_linehook and lua_callhook should be in
the state
- The whole thing about states (I have moved all the ldb stuff into the
state)
- The curr_loc.file does not get updated correct in all cases (get_location)
- Deleting a breakpoint  behaves funny (set 3 and delete the first!)
- I have a problem with the way file is declared in struct loc (*char)
because garbage collection might free the string that the location is pointed
to (If the breakpoint is set within a file that a dofile is performed on
several times). I planning on changing the loc.file to a char[filenamelength]
but I will ofcause keep the curr_loc.file as a *char for performance. (I
might need to check the ref stuff more in details - But I seems that there is
a problem there!)

Some of the stuff might not be a problem for you, but I need to make the
system foolproof to make sure that my users cannot crash the it by writing
funky code .

I'm rewriting the whole thing because I need the multistate debugging
function (The "debugger" userinterface is running in one state and the
"debugged" program in another state) and I'm working om a networked debugger
(The debugger running on one machine and the debugged state on another) via
my RPC library!

Erik