[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [OT, Meta] Benefits of the Lua mailing list
- From: Clinton Reese <clinton.bruce.reese.1975@...>
- Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 23:43:44 -0500
On Sunday, February 23, 2020, Steve Litt <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:10:34 -0300
"Soni \"They/Them\" L." <email@example.com> wrote:
> What are some benefits of posting on the Lua mailing list instead of
> places like stackoverflow?
> What (else) brings you here?
* The answers come to me: I don't need to log into various middlemen to
get my answers.
* Oh, and have you read the TOS's of those middlemen? You agree to pay
legal bills and settlements should anybody sue the middleman *alleging*
that you harmed them, regardless of the facts or laws or proportioning
February 2020 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
Ack! Legal issues! Thanks for mentioning that this.