[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Managing IUP on Linux
- From: Wendell P <wendellp@...>
- Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 14:38:45 -0700
> You can send directly to me the segfaults in LED. This occurred only in
> Linux or in Windows too?
I have had no problems on Windows. Are you interested in reports for old
releases? The newest version I have working on Linux is v3.1.
The questions I have about this are:
1. Is it necessary to require recent versions of libc?
2. Is it necessary to require libraries version =n rather than >=n?
3. Is it necessary to have IUP find libraries only through
I want to know if I could build a distribution that could be installed
without configuration. I often get academic projects that are packaged
this way, so I assumed it is possible with IUP.
http://www.fastmail.fm - A fast, anti-spam email service.