[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua for mobile development
- From: Enrico Colombini <erix@...>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:25:41 +0200
On 23/06/2012 2.15, Pierre-Yves Gérardy wrote:
Even though the Cloud and the SDK are marketed together, they can be
* The Cloud services expose a RESTful API, accessible over HTTP from any client.
* The SDK is free to use and modify, provided that you give credit via
a splash screen or a note in the credits.
I gather that for stand-alone apps I could use the SDK for unlimited
copies of commercial apps without charge, as long as the 2-second
required attribution is present?