[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: LuaBinaries runtime [was: LuaBinaries 5.2-work2 Released]
- From: Enrico Colombini <erix@...>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:45:41 +0100
Antonio Scuri wrote:
PS2: we delayed the decision upon the run time library in Windows so others
can manifest their option, and since we have some time before Lua 5.2 final.
Clearly stating the objectives could probably help in making a wise
decision. Here's what I can think of:
- Easy compilation of external libraries for use with LuaBinaries, using
an open source (or at least a free) compiler.
- Easy transfer of executables and libraries between (compatible) PCs,
i.e. no need to install things into system directories.
What did I forget?