[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaRocks 0.4
- From: Hisham <hisham.hm@...>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:50:25 -0200
And here is the 0.4 release of LuaRocks, the system for deployment and
management of Lua modules.
A number of new features and bugfixes are contained in this release, including:
* Adds the "unpack" command for debugging rocks (.src.rock only at this point).
* Support curl as an alternative downloader for OSX, removing the
dependency on wget.
* Support for installing non-Lua entries in bin/ dirs.
* Support for specifying libdirs, incdirs, libraries and defines in
* x86_64 support, by Brian Hetro.
* FreeBSD support, by Matthew M. Burke.
* Performance improvements.
* Many assorted bugfixes.
Download links and documentation are available at http://www.luarocks.org
Check out the current rocks at repository at http://luarocks.luaforge.net/rocks/