[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: installation convention (include & libs)
- From: Jeroen Janssen <japj@...>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:15:35 +0100
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> There are rpm's for Lua. Also, Lua is part of FreeBSD, but I don't know where
> these packages install Lua.
hmm... I'll have a look and see if I can find a rpm for lua 3.2 then... I indeed found a FreeBSD package of Lua 3.1 that
installs things in /usr/local (/bin,/include,/lib,etc) as far as I can see.
- "Outside! What's it like?"
- "Well -- It's sort of big"
-- (Terry Pratchett, Truckers)