Hi ! ^^
I'm know as Tov on #lua.
I've been using the language extensively since May 2005.
Please check my work in progress: SwigLuaDraft, LuaAndExceptionsHackingNotes
What I like in Lua
- "An extensible extension language" with a robust design.
- Power with environments, metatables, closures and coroutines.
- Simplicity with a clear syntax and a straightforward C API.
- Fast, small and portable.
What I like less:
- lack of standards, but that is also a source of flexibility.
- lack of pattern-matching idioms, but again there is [MetaLua].
What I did, do and will do about Lua
- advertise Lua, of course ! :)
- help on IRC and mailing-list (according to my free time).
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited October 27, 2007 12:47 am GMT (diff)