This is a relatively inferior -work in progress- alternative to SciteTags.
Actually, it is based on SciteTags. Files:wiki_insecure/editors/SciTE/scitereadtags/readtags.zip
- It features its own featureless extension manager(see SciteExtMan).
- It reads tags file into a lua table (including extension fields and comments).
- It optionally checks if the given files exist before adding them to the table.
- It is possible to load multiple tag files. Currently it returns the first tag found in given tag files.
- It can also create an api file from a tags file. But it requires the signature extension field to be defined in the tags file.
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited November 14, 2012 9:30 am GMT (diff)