Main Interests: Networks, Data Compression, Cryptography, Computer Languages
Contributions to Lua
- PATCH: true C coroutines -- yield across C stack from anywhere [view message]: proof of concept, early predecessor of Coco.
- ResumableVmPatch for Lua 5.1-work*: Fully resumable Lua VM (allows yield across pcall/callbacks/metamethods): now abandoned, see Coco.
- Experimental FastStringPatch for Lua-5.1-work*: Fast, non-heap-allocated strings for the Lua VM: unclear benefits, Lua/C API problems.
Lua Bug Fixes
- PATCH: Lua 5.1-work2 64 bit cleanups [view message]: was merged into Lua 5.1-work3.
- PATCH: Lua 5.1-work3 loadlib cleanups [download] (update #4): most of it was merged into Lua 5.1-work4.
- PATCH: Lua 5.1-alpha hex numbers and bit ops [download]: Lua 5.1 supports hex numbers out of the box (but using a different approach).
- PATCH: Lua 5.0.2 popen/pclose fix [view message]
- Various patches to Diego Nehab's [LuaSocket]
- Many smaller bug reports and patches which went into Lua 5.1.
Thank you, Mike, for all those reports and fixes. --lhf
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited September 30, 2012 11:46 pm GMT (diff)