- Games person.
- Director of Zoonami Limited.
- Email to mhollis at zoonami.
- Created page: FloatingPoint
- This wiki's preview<=>click-back lost my work, helped perhaps by Internet Explorer 5 on Windows 2000. Our (usemod 0.92) wiki does not. I did surf thru multiple left-click...new-windows from the FindPage link at page bottom, of the preview or edit page.
- Sorry about that. See WikiBugs for more on this issue. The problem doesn't appear on the stock Usemod since it doesn't have a separate preview page feature. I consider it a feature because of two points: 1) it saves 50% of data transfer compared to an in-line preview page which duplicates the text in the edit window and preview area (can make a difference for large pages over slow modems) and 2) it's less likely that you'll forget you are looking at a preview (that is, haven't commited your change) since the page has a unique background. -JohnBelmonte
- Pages I add to this wiki, I release into the public domain. Credit is nice.
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited June 22, 2002 4:26 pm GMT (diff)