Lua Workshop 2016
Lua Workshop 2015
Lua Workshop 2014
Lua Workshop 2013
Lua Workshop 2012
Lua Workshop 2011
This took place in Switzerland, see 
Lua Workshop 2008
The organisation page for the 2008 workshop is at .
The workshop was held at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C on July 14-15, 2008.
Here is a WorkshopPostMortem.
Lua Workshop 2006
The organisation page for the 2006 workshop is at LuaWorkshopOhSix.
Lua Workshop 2005
The workshop will be at Adobe .
We're trying to determine whether there is enough interest in a Lua workshop.
If you're interested, please add your name to the list at the bottom of the page.
- Tutorial on Lua
- the C API
- binding C libraries
- Plenary talk -- The evolution of Lua
- The future of Lua
- Lua in games
- Lua in industry
- Lua in embedded projects
- Ready-made Lua installations
- Lua internals
- Lua applications
- Contributed talks -- Your experience using Lua
- Mark Hamburg at Adobe in San Jose, CA.
- Erik Hougaard at E Foqus Denmark A/S in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Rio (the home of Lua!).
- How about around the time of the Game Developers Conference ? (that's early March 2005, which may be too early)
- There is also OSS 2005  in July.
Name - Preferred Location - Email Address (do we really need email addresses here?)
- Kamil Znamirowski - My prefered location is germany
- Robert Anderberg - Ideally in UK otherwise Europe
- Romulo Bahiense - Rio, where else? :) - romuloab gmail com
- Tom Spilman - Europe is fine with me - tom at sickheadgames dot com
- Mark Hamburg - Much prefer California given other conflicts - mhamburg adobe com
- Ben Sunshine-Hill - Prefer California; I travel to the bay area regularly anyway - sneftel at gmail dot com
- Rici Lake - Prefer Denmark or Rio, cannot travel to US (sorry, Mark) - rici at ricilake dot net
- Dan Laufer - Europe or US is fine - dlaufer at climaxgroup dot com
- Roberto Ierusalimschy - anywhere is fine
- Daniel Silverstone - Prefer UK or Europe due to cost - dsilvers at digital dash scurf dot org
- Rob Kendrick - Prefer UK or Europe due to cost - luaworkshop at rjek dot com
- Vat Raghavan - Prefer Rio or US due to cost & time constraints. - machinshin2002 at yahoo dot com
- Peter Bradshaw - San Jose would be great, would probably bring 3-4 colleages so they would understand my lua madness - anything you like at flatfeetpete.com
- Vincent Manis - anywhere is fine, but I've always wanted a professional excuse to go to Rio :-) - vmanis at telus dot net
- Hans Fuchs - Prefer Europe due to cost (Rio also ok, not US) - gucky at fangorn dot ch
- Augusto Cesar Radtke - Prefer Rio, because of cost and also IMPA is a great place. - acradtke at gmail dot com
- Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo - anywhere is fine; wherever gets more exposure and attendance
- Dennis J. Avanci - In Brazil would be great, preference to Curitiba or Sao Paulo
- Thomas Wrensch - First choice would be Bay Area, USA but Europe okay
- Eric Wing - Prefer San Jose because of cost and time constraints. Might be able to bring 3-4 colleagues with whom I've inflicted Lua code upon.
- Ahilan Anantha - Gotta vote for San Jose because too broke to travel. Inflictee of above inflicter.
- David Linenberg - anywhere is fine, but the east coast (NY or Boston(MIT?)) would be convenient.
- Martin Hjort Eriksen - Copenhagen i live there, and I am student, which means I cannot afford anywhere else. mhe at ruc dot dk
- Daniel Baussou - Prefer Europe or UK due to the cost(preferable France) danini at bk dot -ru-
- Daniel Carvalho - Prefer Brazil, SP or RIO
- Euler German - Prefer Belo Horizonte (MG) or elsewhere in Brazil. efgermanCATyahooSPOTcom
- Thomas Cort - Montreal or Ottawa Canada, Boston or New York US - linuxgeek at gmail dot com
- Wim Couwenberg - Prefer Denmark, will not travel to US - wcou a@t oce d.t nl
- Michael Lutz - I know you all want to go to Germany, Bavaria we got good beer :p - miky.lutz at freenet dot de
- Goetz Kluge - Europe/Germany/Bavaria, goetz dot kluge at infineon dot com
- Chris Ogden - I would attend if it were in San Jose.
- DavidJones - Perfer Sheffield or Cambridge, United Kingdom. delta romeo juliet at papa oscar bravo oscar xray dot charlie oscar mike
- Vu-Loc Nguyen - Rio sounds good, though I would prefer Montreal or Ottawa Canada, vuloc_ng at alumni.concordia.ca
- Joe Seeley - How about my house? Seriously though, Chicago would be nice or St Louis. They are fairly major cities and centrally located for the USA. joiey.seeley[at]gmail.com
- Sameer Dahiya - please inform me about proceedings - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miaoqing Weng - email@example.com
- Rakesh Malik - Tamerlin@gmail.com
- Lauro Sollero - Prefer Brazil, SP/SP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lei Chen - email@example.com
- Joseph Stewart - San Jose.
- Renato Tegon Forti - Prefer Brazil, SP/SP - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sebastian Tempo - Prefer Argentina, Mar del Plata - email@example.com "I've study site"
- Roberto Beauclair - Rio de Janeiro - firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Mendonca - San Jose (GDC time may be bad since people would be at GDC instead) - joaosinho at gmail.com
- Senthil Vaiyapuri - San Jose/San Francisco (svaiyapuri at gmail dot com)
- Piyush Gupta - I'd desperately like to have one in southern India (anywhere) - gpiyush at gmail.com
- saurabh sahay -cochin kerala(India)is the most ideal and suitable place - saurabh at email@example.com
- Everton Silva - firstname.lastname@example.org - Region of Minas Gerais (Brazil), it´s OK for me.
- Jake Austin - jake.austin at gmail.com Dc or maybe NYC would be great
- Tony Mendoza - clueelf at gmail dot com, live in Chicago but would be MORE than happy to come down to Rio!
- Arulkumaran- I'm a student from Singapore, so i'd like it in South-East Asia ;) - email@example.com
- Matthew Burke - US, Europe, Brazil - mmburke at smcm dot edu
- Alberto José Oliveira Pereira - Prefer Brazil, Belo Horizonte or São Paulo - albertojoses at gmail dot com
- Alexandre Rangel - Brasilia, Brazil - arangel at solar dot com.br
- Charles Cheever - Seattle, WA - prefer San Jose - xluaworkshop at ccheever dot com
- Asko Kauppi - Finland - anything by the sea - asko.kauppi-sci.fi
- Robin Barooah - Prefer Bay Area - (robin at sublime dot org)
- Paulo Vitor Ragonha - Brazil Curitiba or São Paulo ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Ângelo Suzuki - Brazil, São Paulo or Curitiba ( email@example.com )
- Michael Jensen - US, Seattle, WA -- mtj419(at)yahoo.com -- I'd love to come to a Lua workshop, in my area.
- Mark Eirik Scortegagna Joselli - Brasil Rio de Janeiro ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Marcus Vinicius Neves -- Brazil -- Rio de Janeiro -- marcus.neves <at> ig <dot> com <dot> br
- Jason Simon - San Jose, CA - email@example.com -- Would love to attend for myself and a colleague of mine.
- Alexandre Bonneau - I would be glad to attend to a Lua workshop, perhaps makes univ. teachers wants to teach it ;] (in France)
- Rinaldo Montalvao -- Cambridge, UK -- I prefer Europe ;o) - montalvaorw[at]msn.com
- Walter Souto R. Junior - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Christian - Oslo - Norway - <email@example.com>
- Bret Victor - California bay area - bret [at] ugcs [dot] caltech [dot] edu
- Daniel Chen - San Jose/Mountain View, CA - dtchen [at] ncat [dot] edu
- Reynold E. Lariza - Bacoor, Cavite - Philippines - <firstname.lastname@example.org> <http://rlfunctions.sytes.net/>
- Bruno M. Adam - Marseille, France - Rio is wonderful! Paris is a nice capital too! adam [at] e-nover [dot] com
- Tiago Garcia de Senna Carneiro, INPE - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - email@example.com
- Albert-Jan Brouwer - Europe, if US, preferably Seattle
- Ryan Phillips - San Jose, CA - ryan <at> trolocsis <dot> com
- Zuric Lynn - Hangzhou, China - Glad to attend to Lua WorkShop?,but i have no money go abroad,so better hold in china<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nick Trout - Would prefer the continent of America, North or South.
- vibhu priyadarshi -- it will be a great pleasure ........mail:id email@example.com
Please state your preferred locations!
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited October 15, 2016 12:45 am GMT (diff)