This is a brief users review of the official Lua website at http://www.lua.org . All of the links on this page point to that site.
- So, what is Lua? 
- There some good papers on the Lua documentation page. 
- The history of Lua describes Lua's evolution. It gives good insight into language features and Lua's philosophy. 
- There is a good overview of Lua broadly describing language features. 
- The Dr Dobbs article is quite a practical look at the language and contains some nice source code snippets at the end. 
- Reading all of the manual is never a bad idea! 
- If you get stuck there is an FAQ list. 
- If you are not already subscribed to the mailing list , you may want to join in order to ask questions. There is a searchable archive of past messages  which should answer a lot of your questions.
- There are some Lua technical notes describing how to use various features of the language, write bindings to your applications etc. 
See also: LearningLua
-- For more information, please visit 
Please do not insert references to sites other than www.lua.org on this page.
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited February 26, 2014 6:40 pm GMT (diff)