Some time ago there was a discussion in the lua mailing list, where i promissed to share my benchmarking tool some day.
Well look at the following modules
Please feel free to add suggestions or corrections as comments to the wiki pages.
- Working as a software developer in a mid-sized industrial company, mainly developing ucLinux based embedded devices.
- Did Perl almost for fifteen years and now switching more and more to Lua.
- Wrote and still writing Import-Filters for PriMus? (a music notation software) in Lua.
- Other codes include tiny-xml-parsers, rapidshare-leeching, translating po-files with help of google services, analysing midi-files and generate svg-sheets for the rhythmic patterns, testing tools for OpcXml?-servers, benchmarking and many more.
- Generated about 100.000 lines of code in lua due the past two years :-)
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited August 29, 2010 12:07 pm GMT (diff)