The following instructions explain how to install Kepler on Microsoft IIS 6.0 to allow anonymous and/or authenticated access.
The [standard installation instructions] are modified as follows:
- Download and install Kepler to
- Configure .lua and .lp extensions to use
- Grant read access to Authenticated Users and/or IUSR_machine for all files in
- Make sure that when you set the ACE in the Security tab that you also click Advanced and select Replace the permissions on all child objects.
- Grant read access to appropriate script files in
- Configure IIS Web Service Extensions by setting All Unknown ISAPI Extensions to Allowed and other options to Prohibited.
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited October 9, 2006 11:41 pm GMT (diff)