Here are resources related to artificial intelligence  in Lua.
- LuaCLIPS (5.1) - the [CLIPS] expert system tool in a Lua accessible Win DLL (Broken link: http://www.mikekreuzer.com/luaClips.htm).
- [Abelhas] (5.1/5.2) - a particle swarm optimization  engine written in pure Lua. [*L]
- [Routes] (5.1) - an implementation (TSP.lua) of the traveling salesman problem solver using the ant colony optimization algorithm . [*L]
- [Torch5] (5.1) - a Matlab-like environment for state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms.
- [Torch7] (5.1) - a Matlab-like environment for state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms.
- [roslua] (5.1) - [ROS] client library for Lua.
- [APRIL-ANN] (5.2) - a Pattern Recognizer In Lua, with ANNs and other machine learning stuff.
- [Lua-FaCES] - a forward chaining expert system for Lua, very simple implementation allowing pattern matching and rule priorities.
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited January 25, 2016 8:22 am GMT (diff)