Hello Lua community,

Once again we're hosting the "Declarative and Minimalistic Languages"
devroom track at FOSDEM, the Free and Open Source Developers European
Meeting, that's taking place in Brussels on Feb 3-4 2024.

Lua definitely fits the bill as a minimalistic language, so I'd love
to see more Lua talks there!

Call For Presentations with all relevant links and details:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/FOSDEM2024-devroom-declarative-and-minimalistic-computing-cfp

Important dates:
 - Dec 1st 2023:  submission deadline for talk proposals
 - Dec 15th 2023:  announcement of the final schedule
 - Feb 4th 2024:  FOSDEM!

About FOSDEM: https://fosdem.org/2024/

Cheers,

-- Hisham