Hi,

On 8/1/23 09:08, Mouse wrote:
I've made my Lua Quick Reference e-book a free download from
https://orbitalquark.github.io/lua-quick-reference/

That appears to be an HTML page; it doesn't look ebookish at all.
Looking at the links from it, I see
https://github.com/orbitalquark/lua-quick-reference/blob/default/docs/LuaQuickReference2.pdf,
but (on a work machine, of course) in lynx that gives me an HTML github
page, whereas fetching it with curl returns a blob of JSON (or at least
something superficially like JSON).  Am I doing something wrong, or is
the actual content hiding elsewhere?

I've updated the GitHub link on the page to point to the raw PDF. That should save everyone an extra click and be more friendly to non-graphical browsers.

Cheers,
Mitchell