Thankyou to Antonio Scuri for giving me an acknowledgement.

The "tecmake.mak" selecting GTK2, and not GTK3, for Linux Kernel 6
is an issue for me, as DistroWatch <https://distrowatch.com> has
had MX Linux as its most "Hits Per Day" for some time.

Earlier MX releases, 21 and 21.1, used Kernel 5, but the latest
(21.3) uses Kernel 6.0.6... and the mistaken GTK2 selection causes
the source build to fail (in CD).

Also, as I noted before, 6.1.y has been designated as an LTS
(Long-Term Support) release, so it's probable that it will turn up
in other distributions over time.

Thanks,

s-b etc (Brenton Hoff)