I subscribe to a lot of RSS feeds (my RSS reader is self-hosted, I use Tiny Tiny RSS and consider switching to https://github.com/nkanaev/yarr). However I do not subscribe to the one on lua.org because it would mostly be a duplicate for news I get from other channels including this list.

--
Pierre Chapuis